These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text, design, graphic, data, and other types of information relating to the company’s services and the full content of this website.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and any or all agreements: ‘Client’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. ‘The company’, ‘ourselves’, ‘we’ and ‘us’, refers to our Company. ‘Party’, ‘Parties’ or ‘Us’, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
– sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
– show any material from the website in public
– reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
– edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
– redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
– You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
– You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our company’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our company’s express written consent.
This website is provided ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if our company has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Disclaimer, Exclusions, and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this company:
– excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the company’s literature and
– excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any services agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
This website is owned and operated by AnswerMiner.com
You can contact us by using our website contact form, or by email.