These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text, design, graphic, data, and other types of information relating to the company’s services and the full content of this website.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and any or all agreements: 'Client', 'User', 'You' and 'Your' refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. 'The company', 'ourselves', 'we', 'our' , refers to our Company. ‘Party’, ‘Parties’ refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please note that different terms and policies are applied for private-cloud or on-premise solutions based on a unique discussion.
All user content (including datasets, dashboards, comments, etc.) you transmit, upload, publish or display on or through the AnswerMiner Service is, and will always remain, your content. We does not take any ownership rights in the user content. All we require from you is a license to allow us (and our third party providers) to host, transmit and display your user content, solely so we can provide the AnswerMiner service to you. We may modify your user content to create previews or thumbnails or to otherwise provide the AnswerMiner service, but we do not claim any ownership in your user content because of such modifications. By using our data connectors, the original content will never be modified at the source system, the connection is always read-only.
We do not have any visibility into the information stored in your user content. We do not monitor user content, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate permissions to upload your user content to the AnswerMiner Service. We will not share user content with a third party unless directed by you (for example, if you elect to share your user content with other users) or if you are part of a team account. We may share user content if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant. Whenever possible, we will notify you before making your user content available to enable you to respond to the request yourself.
Users may at any time request to delete their account and all stored data (including metadata, backups) which belong to it. We will respect your request and delete your account and data within 3 working days. Please note that we may be forced by the law to keep some information (like invoices).
You own and are solely responsible for any content or materials that you transmit, upload, publish or display on or through our service. We may block or remove any such user content or prohibit any use of the service that it believes may be (or is alleged to be) in violation of these Terms. You grant AnswerMiner the right to use your user content solely for the provision of the AnswerMiner service.
We takes security very seriously. We use commercially standard methods to transmit your content securely including HTTPS, SSL, and 128bit encryption. The content is stored using Amazon’s cloud services, sensitive data encrypted.
AnswerMiner is hosted in the United States and is intended for United States visitors. If you are accessing the site from the European Union or other regions with laws governing content collection and use that may differ from U.S. law then please note that you are transferring your personal content to the United States and by providing your personal content you consent to that transfer. If you wish your data to be stored exclusively in EU, please notify us before signing up to our service.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
– sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
– show any material from the website in public
– reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
– edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
– redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
– You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
– You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our company’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our company’s express written consent.
This website is provided ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if our company has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
The information on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this company:
– excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the company’s literature and
– excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any services agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
By registering in our application you agree to allow us to use your company's logo on our website as a reference. You could decline the use of your company's logo and company name at any time. An objection requires the written form.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
This website is owned and operated by AnswerMiner.com
You can contact us by using our website contact form, or by email.
AnswerMiner CO.LTD, HU-6000 Kecskemét, Dobó I. krt. 13. III/11., European VAT Number: HU26787668
Connect your data and start the explorationTry AnswerMiner free