PlatformPricing+ TRIALData BlogOnboardingAbout
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, the length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
– information that you provide to us when registering with our website
– information that you provide when completing your profile on our website including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, educational details and employment details
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address
– information that you provide to us when using the services on our website or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use
– information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details
– information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts
– the information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication
– any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Like many other websites, www.answerminer.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the website – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the website, track user’s movement around the website, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We may use your personal information to:
– administer our website and business;
– operate, maintain, and improve our websites, products, and services.
– personalize our website for you;
– enable your use of the services available on our website
– supply to you services purchased through our website;
– send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
– send you non-marketing commercial communications;
– send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
– send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
– send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
– provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information
– deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
– keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
– verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
– personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– improve our website in order to better serve you.
– allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
– quickly process your transactions.
– send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law
– to comply with laws
– in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
– as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
– we may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding
– to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
– we may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may physically stored, via the internet, around the world. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this policy.
Our data retention policies and procedure are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law or if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible. We use regular malware scanning.
Our website can include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 and our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You may send requests about personal information to our contact address below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt-out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.
Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
We use them to recognise a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate, enable the user to log in, improve the website’s usability, analyse the use of the website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, personalise the website for each user.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer as described in the user manual of your browser. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
We honor do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: we will notify the users via email within 1 business day, we will notify the users via in website notification within 1 business day.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to: Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders; We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service; Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following: NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses; Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way; Include the physical address of our business or website headquarters; Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used; Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email; If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us; Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from correspondence.
This website is owned and operated by AnswerMiner.com
You can contact us by using our website contact form, or by email.
AnswerMiner CO.LTD, HU-6000 Kecskemét, Dobó I. krt. 13. III/11., European VAT Number: HU26787668
For EU residents, you can find the contact details of your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Connect your data and start the explorationTry AnswerMiner free